These pages contain free templates and pep-talks for non-profits who are interested in using the internet to achieve their strategic goals.
The documents are:
- Request for proposal template
- This is a document to send out to a range of likely contractors, to interest them in the project, and ask them to bid.
- Web site requirements template
- Use this document to communicate to developers and other interested parties what exactly you want from your next web site.
- Only you can know your users and provide the insight that enables you to server them better.
- Working with web site developers
- A cultural primer for non-profits venturing into the foreign territory of web site developers.
- IT checklist
- Is your organisation ready for the 21st Century? Some points to consider.
- Preparing content
- How to prepare your content for importing into your new web site.
These pages have been abstracted from consultancies with properly funded NGOs in Geneva, and are published here to enable other organisations to benefit. If you think this is valuable, please append a story or morsel of wisdom, and link to these pages so others can find them.