Following up from How everything can collapse, the french collapsologists now turn their attention to coping with collapse, psychologically, intellectually and even practically.
This is a thoughtful book drawing on useful experience, and covering a lot of ground in a fairly systematic way.
Audio chapters in this zip include
- Ch1 Experiencing the impact
- Ch2 Regaining our spirits
- Ch3 Moving on
- Ch4 Integrating other ways of knowing
- Ch5 Opening to other visions of the world
- Ch6 Telling other stories
- Ch7 Weaving Connections
- Ch8 Growing up and settling down
- Conclusion Apocalypse or happy collapse